5/26/2008

Into the Water

Wow! I had a lot of fun!!! I went on a water slide. I had to get in a long line.

Here are three rules: First, you have to be 47 inches tall to ride the slide. Next, you must be wearing bathing suits to ride. Last, you need to take off your shoes.

Here's one of my advice: When you get close to the bottom, pinch your nose and close your eyes. I didn't pinch my nose and I got water up it. The water slide was blue and slippery. It gets faster and faster as you go down. But I thought it was cool!

My parents went on the water slide too. Halfway through the slide, my dad thought it was scary. He told me he wanted to get out but he couldn't. Dad also said that he choked at the bottom of the water slide. I think it was he didn't follow my advice I gave him. My mom rode the slide and she thought it was cool, like me.

Tell ya what. Both my mom and I left our shoes somewhere instead of keeping them by us. when our bare feet touched the deck, it was like well, pretend you're a small bug that's stepping in a oven that's baking a pie. That's how hot it was. I had to jump up and down. The slide's water was salty instead of regular water. Except it's less salty and less colder than the ocean water. The water slide was a ton of fun. That's all I can say about the fun of the water slide.

THE END

No comments: