5/29/2008

Snorkeling

I had a fantastic day when we went to Roatan, Honduras. We took a taxi with a taxi driver named Eddie.

We went snorkeling I mean my mom and I because I think my dad was scared. When I ducked my head under the water for the first time that day, I saw plenty of little clear fish. As I went deeper into the ocean, I saw bigger fish. I even saw a clear fish that was about a foot long!

We snorkeled some more and it started to rain so my dad went inside for shelter. My mom and I sheltered under the water. It was warm. As we went to shore, it was raining really fast so we ducked our heads under the sea. Guess what! We saw a small jellyfish that had only 4 tentacles! My mom and I swam a little longer and went inside for shelter.

We still have two tickets left - each one for one free soda and I got a Fanda drink and my grandfather got a diet coke. (My mom didn't get anything)

Then we all went to use the bathrooms. The we went back to the taxi. Eddie was already there. We drove to a small mall and my dad and I bought t-shirts again. Then we went back to the ship. And ate dinner.

THE END

No comments: