5/25/2008

Carnival Valor

Last night, after dinner, we went to the ariport to the United airlines. It was usually my bedtime when we got to the SF airport so my mom said that I had to go to sleep on the airplane. So I did.

I woke up to switch airplanes. I felt really dizzy.

The next day, we got to Miami. I still was really dizzy. We got in a cab and the taxi driver drove us to the big stadium where you sign up to the Carnival Valor (our cruise ship). Here's the ship's symbol...

As we boarded the cruise ship, we ate lunch. Since I was still pretty dizzy, I only ate four deserts. Then we explored the ship. After that, me, my parents and grandparents went back to our rooms and rested.

When I woke up, I felt completely better. We met together for dinner. I ate fruit cocktail, cheese pizza, and strawberry ice cream. I also snick some strawberry ice cream from my mom.

Then we set off to explore again. Me, grandmother, and mom were swimming while my dad and grandfather went to a show. I learned a bunch of new tricks.

After swimming, we went back to our rooms again. After we took showers, everyone in our family went to get deserts (from all that swimming) except for grandfather. Then we went back to our rooms, and started to do things. Like I'm writing in this journal. My parent are reading. That's all I can say because I'm still writing in this journal.

Bye!

No comments: