5/28/2008

My Day

Today, when I woke up at who knows when, I got dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, my dad and I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

After breakfast, our family met together and got our Carnival Valor cards. You need those to get in & out. We walked to the front of the ship because that's where the entrance that were the closest to us was located. I say this because we are going to some place called Belize. When it was our turn, we stuck our cards through the slot and the machine beeped once. We got our cards out and went outside.

When we went outside, I was surprised that we weren't next to land. Instead, we were in the ocean! Then I noticed a way smaller boat than Carnival Valor. I realized that probably that boat will take us to Belize. Just as I predicted, it did!

When we went on the bank, there was a mall, just like in Mexico, but smaller and way hotter. I was sweating. So we went inside the mall to cool off.

We were about to go on another taxi tour, but we can't find any. Even though there were taxi tours, I figured it wouldn't be exciting. My grandparents and I went around the mall, searching for souvenirs. While my parents went searching for good taxi tours. About an hour later, they came back.

Before they came back, my grandmother bought me a souvenirs that looks like this (see picture at bottom). When my parents came back, my mom went shopping for a bag and my dad and I went shopping for t-shirts with the word Belize on it. We're wearing them right now. Then my mom took almost half an hour in the shop while my dad helped her find a nice bag. After my mom finally picked out one for 45 bucks, we took the swan boat back to the cruise ship.

We put our cards through the slot to enter. We had dinner. After dinner, we walked around for half an hour and went swimming. Then we took showers.

That is my day!

THE END

No comments: