9/19/2007

Day 6, Lake Tahoe, Califronia

I am now back in Lake Tahoe, California. I'm in the Highland Inn.

Before I came back here, I was in Salt Lake City, Utah. I figured out how it got its name. When on the highway, I saw patches of white, sparkly salt dried from lakes. I also saw the factory that makes the Morton salt.

I'll bet that the Morton salt that we eat and pour on our food came from there. My mom told me that she thinks that that's the use. They dry out lakes near the factory, but I don't think so. I think that the factory guys can't really control it because I think the sun's shine makes 'em dry 'cause it's hot there.

We all got off at a rest station. It still had salt all over it. But, it was better than the salt we touched last time, My dad and I saw a land sail-boat driving through the great whit land of salt. My dad took a few pictures. And then I walked in the salt with my grandmother. After that, my grandmother sprayed the ground with a hose.

The I put my feet in it. It'll clean my feet before we get into our Idaho license plate rental car that my dad rented. Before that, I licked the salt. It tasted salty. But, guess what, I've got to go.

THE END

No comments: