9/17/2007

Day 3 Yellow Stone, Montana

I am in West Yellow Stone, Montana.

Today, I went into the mountains. I saw lots of animals. Even a moose crossing the street!!! We saw many bisons. In the car, we saw a small coyote beside the road. We saw two black bears. In the car, we also saw three deers beside the road.

When we got to the geysers, they smelled like rotten eggs. Geysers have a mineral inside them called "sulphur". Sulphur is liquid yellow stuff. I saw'em.

There's a geyser called "Old Faithful". It's the world's most famous geyser. I'm gonna see it tomorrow. Geysers look like clouds of steam. My mom touched the geyser water. My mom said that the water is hot. I observed that the entrance of the geysers are pretty small. Sometimes when steam comes out of the hole, water shoots out of the hole along with the steam. Some geysers can be taller than two trees stacked together.

When we got back to our Inn which is called Days Inn, the room was really big. I like it. I need to go now.

THE END

No comments: