9/18/2007

Day 4 West Yellow Stone, Montana

Hi! I'm still in the same hotel and place as yesterday, you remember? Well, as I said yesterday, I was gonna go to the Old Faithful. Everyone else calls it the "the Old Faithful", but I call it "the Old Playful". The Old Playful I mean the Old Faithful. The Old Faithful can go higher than a small mountain!!! Actually, many can. I also admit that many can be higher than two trees. Today, not very long after noon, I watched the Old Playful I mean Faithful explode, I saw a spring called "Chinese Spring". I think it should be called "Chinese Pot" instead of "Chinese Spring" because it bubbling inside the hold and there's a small hole for the handle.

Before we were about to go back to the huge inn, it snowed!!! The road was covered with snow and so were the car's windows. After we got a little further away from the top of the mountain, it didn't snow anymore. But some of the snow fell from the Idaho car we rented.

When we got back to the inn, we had pizza for dinner! But, now bye!!

THE END

No comments: