9/18/2007

Day 5 Salt Lake City, Utah

I am in Salt Lake City, Utah again. Before I came back, we went to another national park.

But first we have to cross Yellow Stone Park to get there. We saw bisons crossing the street agian. Those bisons looked like, well, buffalos. They had hair on them on the front side of their bodies. The back side of their bodies are like shaved off. There were little bisons too. Two were chewing on an old tree trunk.

After we left the bisons, not after a while, we got to a place called "Jenny Lake". We had lunch there on a picnic table. After lunch, we went hiking. My mom found a stick for me to use, like a hiking stick.

When we got to the pond, we took lots of pictures and shooted lots of videos. My grandmother and I compared throwing rocks into the pond to see who threw the furthest. It was like a tie. Everyone who came with us washed our hands in the clean water.

My dad went away with the video camera to shoot videosl of the waterfall, but instead of getting the waterfall in, he got a picture of a bear climbing on the mountains!

While I was playing by the water and my grandfather was sliding a stick against a big, gray rock, a little wave from the lake came upon the shore, I quickly climbed on the rocks back to the shore. My grandfather gave the stick for me to use as a hiking stick.

When I went back to the path to the parking lot, I went to the bathroom. I met my dad coming out from the men's bathroom. My mom brough me, my grandmother and herself ice-cream. I got a M-n-M one. My mom got a strawberry shortcake one and grandmother got a drumstick popsicle.

But I gotta go!!!

THE END

P.S. Our hotel's name is Homestead

No comments: