9/15/2007

Day 1 Yellow Stone Park

I am at Reno, Nvevad right now. It's time for bed (almost), but I haven't even brushed my teeth yet. When I just go here at the Inn, I explored the room. Our Inn is called Days Inn.

After I watched television for a little while, we went to Circus, Circus - a bad place for me. Because I played a game that my dad made me try out a game that I didn't like, and I only got thirty tickets. And a woman gave me two tickets, and my parents, my grandparents and I found five more tickets. When we went to the booth where you use your tickets to get toys. I only had thirty-seven tickets. And some cost for more than a thousand tickets!!! So, I got only candy, which I don't like. It was a bad day alreaedy except when I rode in a small train around the Circus Circus building.

I never want to go there again.

THE END

No comments: