1/08/2008

My Imaginary Adventure

Yesterday, I went to Antarctica and fed the penguins. Then , I built a jet ski out of magical ice. And I went fishing. I caught two dozen fish!

And I headed back to the freezing ice, but, I wasn't cold because I was wearing really warm clothes. As night fell, I made a fire in the chilly weather. And ate five of the fish I caught earlier. Then, I built a small but out of magical ice with a warm bed, a small lamp, a relaxing sofa, and a small desk. And I slept.

When I woke up the next morning, I rubbed my eyes and ate some toast that I made with magical ice. All of a sudden , I had a great idea! I made a comfortable sled guided by strong penguins with magical ice, I learned magical ice can be really useful.

And I went sledding and almost got thrown in the water! But luckily, I pulled the penguins back just in time. What a relief! Phew!

Soon, I ate lunch. I smoked five more fish I caught and ate it, I went sledding some more. And I bumped into a iceberg and got squished like a bug.

THE END

No comments: