7/05/2007

The Fireworks

Yesterday, I went to watch the fireworks at Pier 39. Me, my mom and dad went to the top of a huge parking lot. We got to sit on a pick-up truck. A man let us sit there until the end of the fireworks!

The fireworks was neat. There were two red bright lights falling down to the sea as a signal to show people that the show was about to begin. Some big ones and small ones with bright colors, like gold, red, blue, purple, green, yellow and pink, etc. There were some planets made of those little sparkling canons, and even rings around the planets! Happy faces and cups made out of three rings, too! A really big firework shot up high into the sky! I thought it was gonna fly out to the audience! It didn't land into the audience after all, it landed into the sea. Some even looked like fluffy flowers.

I wonder how they made it.

THE END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE TO READ EVERYTHING YOU WRITE, AMY! KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK!--YOUR "SECRET" ADMIRER

Anonymous said...

Amy, your stories make me dream!Keep it up,partner!
F.D.T.