11/29/2007

My Home

I will tell you about my home.

I live on G**** and L***** Street. I live in the % % on the 3rd floor. My room number is 308. I hear fire engines and police car's sirens all the time. If I don't hear that, well , it's still pretty noisy.

I have to admit, I like to play connect five with my dad or my mom. I beat them a lot. My dad likes to play over and over again until he wins. If I win, I run out of the door of the room and yell "I won!" If my dad loses, he always says "I didn't see." And I would prance out of the room.

My favorite parts of my home is the living room and my room (which is my desk at home). My dad likes to watch television and play ping-pang ball, and get coupons. Okay, back to talking about my desk. My desk is a shade of dark brown. It has four drawers. The left drawer on the top is my toy drawer. The one next to it is my private drawer. And the one under it is my backpack drawer. I put all the backpacks I don't use right now. And the one to its left is my roller skate and safety drawer.

That is all I can think of today. Bye!

No comments: