4/25/2007

At the Circus

Long ago, in a far-off land called Pinecut, there lived a famous rat named George Fate and his friend the elephant whose name was Mamoon Ted.

One day George was taking Mamoon for a walk, then Mamoon spotted a sign on a window that said: HELP WANTED. "It's for the circus," said George as they walked inside the circus tent. They signed in to get the job.

And the next morning, George Fate came in wearing a top-hat, black suit and an umbrella in his hand. He silently walked over to Mamoon Ted. George finally said, "I've got my talent, I'll do a cart-wheel with an umbrella in my hand!" Then Mamoon said, "I'm gonna walk on my hind-legs!"

When the circus was over, the manager said, "Good job! Those shows were the best ever!" "Thanks!" George and Mamoon said together.

THE END

No comments: